Our company has been established since 1995 and takes pride in providing a quality product in a professional manner to a variety of prime caravan sites, residential and commercial properties along the East Coast and throughout the East Midlands.
We specialise in the manufacture, supply and fitting of Caravan Sundecks, Garden Verandas, and Commercial Decking together with balustrades, steps and associated PVCu and plastic products.
All of our products are manufactured by our skilled craftsmen within our own workshops to ensure that every attention to detail is observed, thus ensuring that the customer's requirements are met accurately and in a timely manner.
As part of our commitment to provide a complete package our friendly team of fitters provide a full on site installation and customer care service.
In addition our fully trained Sales Team are available to ensure full compliance with the park's planning requirements and to advise and assist with any enquiry you may have.
The products that we offer are amongst the best that are currently available, offering the following features:
- Low maintenance with only occasional cleaning required.
- Hallmark PVcu products are manufactured using Fencys materials, arguably one of the best on the market, at competitive prices.
- The PVCu we use contains 'colour lock' technology and the wood grain products are foiled PVCu which means 'no fading, just normal weathering.'
Why not arrange an appointment with one of our surveyors to meet at your home or caravan or alternatively visit our premises on Marsh Lane, Burgh Le Marsh
Hallmark Sundecks Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative and provides a pure client Introduction through Improveasy Ltd., a company registered in England and Wales (Co. Reg. number 7807352). Registered Office: Manchester Business Park, 3000 Aviator Way, Manchester M22 5TG. The firm is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 708623). The firm is authorised as a Lender (limited only to green deal finance plans). It also acts as a Broker, not a Lender, and offers credit facilities from a panel/one lender. The credit is subject to application and status. Click Here to download complaints procedure
At Hallmark Sundecks Ltd we take your privacy seriously.
Telephone or face to face.
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you make an enquiry on our website or place an order for products or services. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
How will we use information about you?
We collect information about you to process your order and manage your account and, if you agree, to e-mail you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you.
In processing your order, we will send your details to the Caravan Park, where relevant, in order to gain permission for the works to be carried out.
Hallmark Sundecks employ subcontractors to carry out our slabbing and electrical work. In order for us to process your order and fulfil our contract with you, we will need to share your contact details and caravan details with our subcontractors where relevant in order for your decking to be fitted.
Please note that we may process your personal date without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
How long will we use your Personal Data For?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
We do not transfer your data outside the European Economic Area
We may, from time to time send you information about our products and services which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date.
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes please contact us using the contact details below
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from beige accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents and contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Your Legal rights
You have the right to:-
· Request access to your personal data.
· Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you
· Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it.
· Request restriction of processing of your personal data.
· Request the transfer or your personal data to you or to a third party.
· Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data
· No fee usually required. You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights).
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office
We would appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns first.
How to contact us
- Thank you so much it looks amazing! Everyone who passes says how good it looks! Maxine & Mark, Lynwood Green
- A brilliant job and commitment to completing the job Mr N , Lincolnshire
- A brilliant job and it looks great, we are very very pleased! Mr H , Derbyshire