Our company has been established since 1995 and takes pride in providing a quality product in a professional manner to a variety of prime caravan sites, residential and commercial properties along the East Coast and throughout the East Midlands.
We specialise in the manufacture, supply and fitting of Caravan Sundecks, Garden Verandas, and Commercial Decking together with balustrades, steps and associated PVCu and plastic products.
All of our products are manufactured by our skilled craftsmen within our own workshops to ensure that every attention to detail is observed, thus ensuring that the customer's requirements are met accurately and in a timely manner.
As part of our commitment to provide a complete package our friendly team of fitters provide a full on site installation and customer care service.
In addition our fully trained Sales Team are available to ensure full compliance with the park's planning requirements and to advise and assist with any enquiry you may have.
The products that we offer are amongst the best that are currently available, offering the following features:
- Low maintenance with only occasional cleaning required.
- Hallmark PVcu products are manufactured using Fencys materials, arguably one of the best on the market, at competitive prices.
- The PVCu we use contains 'colour lock' technology and the wood grain products are foiled PVCu which means 'no fading, just normal weathering.'
Why not arrange an appointment with one of our surveyors to meet at your home or caravan or alternatively visit our premises on Marsh Lane, Burgh Le Marsh
Hallmark Sundecks Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative and provides a pure client Introduction through Improveasy Ltd., a company registered in England and Wales (Co. Reg. number 7807352). Registered Office: Manchester Business Park, 3000 Aviator Way, Manchester M22 5TG. The firm is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 708623). The firm is authorised as a Lender (limited only to green deal finance plans). It also acts as a Broker, not a Lender, and offers credit facilities from a panel/one lender. The credit is subject to application and status. Click Here to download complaints procedure
- Thank you so much it looks amazing! Everyone who passes says how good it looks! Maxine & Mark, Lynwood Green
- A brilliant job and commitment to completing the job Mr N , Lincolnshire
- A brilliant job and it looks great, we are very very pleased! Mr H , Derbyshire